new background

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I am sick :(

I am sick with a gross cold. I've been told since I got here that everyone constantly gets sick because we live in such close quarters and it just circles around. I've had 2 months virus free, but now that it has hit it is definitely not any fun. Good or bad I am on the first day of my three day weekend. Good that I do not have to miss work, but bad that I feel crummy on my weekend. Anyway I did not feel up to writing about more of my trip yesterday or today because of this and just wanted to let everyone know that I am not slacking I'm just focusing on getting better right now.

2 comments:

  1. I love you and am praying you feel better quickly. I loved reading all about Amsterdam - its fun to see it through your eyes. Miss you here in Santa Barbara! We went to the Natural Cafe yesterday in your honor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon. Soon it will be spring and you can open up all the windows and let all the "sick" germs out. Love you.

    ReplyDelete