new background

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Missing you!

Marilyn Ruth Bettinger May 6, 1931 to December 31, 2009

Dear Grandma,

I'd say you had a great 78 years, what do you think? The last few days have definitely shown you raised five great kids who married wonderful spouses and gave you beautiful grand daughters. We won't be the same without you though. We miss you so much! I hope you knew how much I loved you and always will. We had a lot of fun that I'll always cherish the memories of.

I'm realizing now some of the traits that we shared. You were pretty brutally honest. You would tell me if you didn't like my hair or my outfit. Whatever came to your mind came out of your mouth. I guess this grand daughter hasn't fallen to far from her Grandma. And I couldn't be prouder to share that in common with you.

You deserve Heaven and it is such a comfort to know that is where you are and that one day I'll see you there. Until then I hope you have a great time chatting it up with Carol and everyone else you know up there. Say hi to Ryan's Dad for us too, you'll really like him.

I miss you, I love you, I'll never forget you, and I'll see you when it's my time.

MWUAH!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment